By Lucy H. Pearce
Marsia Shuron Harris contributing writer
In this, her ninth book, Lucy H. Pearce, award-winning author of Burning Woman, Medicine Woman and The Rainbow Way shares...
- Powerful practical insight into all parts of The Creative Way.
- The unique challenges for women artists and writers.
- How to align with your authentic voice and The Work that calls you.
- Techniques for harnessing your powerful creative energy and dealing with fear, anxiety, creative blocks.
- How to earn your living creatively: building a social media platform, working sustainably, creating multiple income streams, networking when socially anxious...
- How our creativity can be our most potent transformational medicine.
With Creative Inquiries and Practices, this interactive book is written for all those that must create in order to live: for the Highly Creative, the Highly Sensitive, the multi-passionate, for those that shake when they share…
Soulful, serious-minded, irreverent and authentic, let Creatrix take you on a journey to the heart of your creative soul.